With less than a week to go to the book launch, we are down to press packs and other publicity. Two days after the launch, we move to Brisbane, Australia. I’m now writing in my new blog, for thIs Australian phase of my life. Writing the music blog SabahSongs for the last three years was how I discovered my parents’ birthplace Sabah and its beautiful Sabahan people. I will always love SabahSongs, it was my first blog, and it was the blog which became a book.
[I’m going to indulge myself here with a few photos which make me very happy❤️]
- Book launch speeches video, photos, transcripts
- First pages off the press. Wow it’s really happening
- Media coverage after the book launch
- The story of KIDZ
- Music in a Kudat paradise
- Tian Long – the Hakka Singer
- Datuk Peter Pragas
- The man who brought Chinese orchestra to Sabah
- Ethnomusicologists pick up the book!